We are always looking for compelling stories that advance the medium of Comic Books and Graphic Novels as a whole, as well as engaging written works. Generally we look for content that you feel would:
- Make a positive impact in the lives of Children & Youth
- Present a compelling interpretation of historical events
- Inspire literacy in others
- Foster entrepreneurship and social innovation
- Promote cultural heritage and diversity
- Offer a new experience that may not fit with traditional publishers
Before you submit any material to us, please consider the following:
- We can only accept completed Comic Books and Graphic Novels; we are able to pair writers with artists for a fee
- We are currently seeking Canadian creators, but are glad to work with talent globally
- Content that is available in multiple languages is welcome
If you believe that your content and literary goals are a fit, then please review our technical guidelines, and we will be glad to review your submission.
Graphic Novels: minimum 48 pages of content, excluding covers.
Fiction: minimum 150 pages of prose, 12 pt font, double-spaced.
Other: to be reviewed on a case by case basis.
Content selected for publication will receive contract outlining royalties based on the number of copies sold.
Agents: Please E-Mail Rodolfo Martinez directly.